10 advantages of having a key safe lock box on your property
1. You can grant access to your property to others without having to be there yourself. This is great for when you need to let in a repair person, or if you have guests staying at your home while you’re away.
2. Key safe lock boxes are more secure than hiding a key under a doormat or in another obvious location. Burglars are often aware of these common hiding spots and will look there first.
3. Key safe lock boxes provide peace of mind in knowing that your keys are securely stored and not at risk of being lost or stolen.
4. With a key safe lock box, you don’t have to worry about carrying around a bunch of keys with you. This can be especially helpful if you have a lot of keys for different properties.
5. Key safe lock boxes are great for people who frequently lose their keys. Now you can always know where your spare key is located.
6. If you have young children, a key safe lock box can help prevent them from accidentally locking themselves in or out of the house.
7. Many key safe lock boxes come with built-in alarms that will notify you if someone tries to tamper with the box or if the box is opened without the correct code being entered.
8. Key safe lock boxes are relatively inexpensive and can be easily installed by anyone.
9. Key safe lock boxes can often be used for more than just storing keys. They can also be used to store small valuables such as jewelry or cash.
10. Key safe lock boxes offer a convenient way to keep your keys organized and readily available when you need them.
Eltham locksmiths are your local key safe specialists. We can advise you on the best type of key safe lock box for your needs and install it for you. Call us today to find out more or visit Locksmith Epping for more info.